Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Desire

A lover knows only humility, he has no choice
He steals into your alley at night, he has no choice
He longs to kiss every lark of your hair, dont' fret, he has no choice
IN his frenzy love for you, he longs to break the chains of his imprisonment, he has no choice


A lover asked his beloved, do you love yourself more than you love me
the lover replied, I had die to myself and I live for you
I disappear from myself and my attributes, I am present only for you
I have forgot all my learning but from knowing you, I have become a scholar
I have lost all my strength, but from your power I am able

I love myself, I love you
I love you, I love myself
____________________________________________________
As from one of the track by Deepak Chopra in Buddha Bar

No comments: